• Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Client Networking
• Maintaining client relations.
• Project Management
• An MBA Graduate with minimum 1-2 years of experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven work experience as a sales and marketing / projects executive.
• High-level communication and networking skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Marketing and Project Executives
Front Office Executive
Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
• Interpersonal skills - patience, listening, and communicating are all people skills a front office executive must tap into, while assisting.
• Front office execs need to be trustworthy and respect confidentiality.
• Attention to detail - being able to follow procedures in the way the employer wants keeps the visitor experience consistent and in line with the company's image.
• Basic computer knowledge to check and write E-Mails.
• Having Knowledge of using MS Word and MS Excel.
• Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
• Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
• A Graduate, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
• Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.